About open applications
At present, VORtech is not actively looking for a new colleague. However, open applications are welcome. This page gives you an idea what skills and personal traits are important for us and what we have to offer.
Example vacancy text
Scientific Software Engineer/Consultant
- You enjoy programming and have a demonstrable affinity with software development.
- You have a strong mathematical background and a strong interest in its applications in technology and science.
- You are curious and you like to learn. You are able to listen, think along and advise.
- You like to meet new people.
- You have completed academic education and perhaps a couple of years of work experience.
- You speak Dutch or you are prepared to learn that language soon.
- You possibly have experience in data science or an interest to develop those skills.
What we offer
- You get to work on challenging project for a variety of customers, from multinationals to startups. Look here for some of our projects or check out our newsletters.
- More than 20 colleagues with the same fascination as you and like to share their knowledge with you. And also a broad network of interesting people.
- Room to grow professionally. Through trainings but also by visiting meetups and workshops and by trying things out for yourself.
- An organization that understands that you are a human being with a private live.
- A good salary and appropriate benefits.
Send an open application with CV to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.